Background

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Motivation... Lacking!

You know how it is... when you are on a roll... you have list and you are knocking things off of it.  So what happens when you fall off the ball?!? When you stop rolling... when the list start getting longer instead of shorter... when the projects feel overwhelming?? I know a trip in the middle of the semester was a bad idea... but it is what I had to do to have a "good" year in the Navy... and now I worried about having a "good" year in the University... I have lost all motivation.  Where do I go to find motivation?!?

How do I get back on the roll?? 

I need motivation... oh and coffee isn't working... any ideas?!

Today is a my friend's birthday!!! She helped me pull through sleepless nights studying for the FE Exam (which we both passed), she is always there to vent over wine, and she is amazing...I love her... sooooo

Happy Birthday to My Dear Friend!!!

Ms. Leslie with her pup Mr. Manning!

No comments: