Background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bahrain!

So, I traveled to Bahrain for the Navy... can I just say what a trip!!!  I had a blast getting my hands dirty working overseas.  It was so hot over there and surprisingly it got dark around 6pm maybe even closer to 5pm..  It was weird... and did I mention hot!  I wish I had a chance to get more pictures... I took my nice camera and everything but got stuck taking photos on the iphone in a moving vehicle. Ha! So here are a few pictures from Bahrain!


 This is the hotel pool... I of course didn't see this until the last day :)


 This is a bridge they were working on. 
I took the picture bc it was so weird seeing the construction

While I was over there I did get a virus and I  got really sick.  I spent a couple of days locked inside the hotel room... ugh.  It was awful being sick overseas...  They gave me a shot :(  I had a temp over 102... They also gave me 5 different medications... thankfully they wrote the directions on the bottle it was hard to keep up with.


Lol- but at least I had breakfast in bed :) The flight back was the longest flight of my life... 17 hours on a plane.  I am soooo glad to back in the states... Although I am currently sick again because I came home to a sick husband and I caught whatever he had... Hopefully I will get into a routine with the blog.

This week I am getting down HALLOWEEN!!!  I have pictures of the Warrior Dash my husband signed us up for the day after I got back.  (talk about painful) and I will have pictures of this weekend, we have the Color Me Rad 5k and a Ball (not the Navy Ball that is the following week) It will be fun, keep you posted!

No comments: