Background

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL

So tomorrow makes it one week down!!! The building above "Estabrook" is probably not going to be around when our children go to the University of Tennessee.  It is a very old building and continually needs upgrades.  Rumor has it that when the new building for Engineering is built this building will be torn down, which is kinda sad because this is one of the first building on campus, so much history!!!

Motivation to start working on my thesis is lacking... to say the less... my office is still not finished... I haven't been feeling that well lately and have found myself going to bed at 9pm.  The work schedule for Patrick and I has finally worked out at the same time... 7:30 am Patrick has to be in class and I have to be in the computer lab for work.  It is weird for both of us getting up and making coffee together.  

As for the rest of this week.  I hope to show you what I have done to my dinning room table, maybe one recipe I have tried, and some goals for the weekend!!! I hope everyone has a great week!!! See ya soon!  

1 comment: