Background

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Motivational Monday (on Tuesday shh!)


It's Tuesday... I am behind already this week... So today Patrick and I will finally have our power fixed (fingers crossed). It has been an hasel, seriously so lucky to have my parents near  to move into, two weeks with no AC and outside temps in the 100s.... I'll pass!  

Back to Motivational Monday, on Tuesday. This post has a picture of my mother standing behind a beautiful baseball table.  If you haven't met my mother she is very talented... in everything. She throws the best parties and knows how to make any special event even more special!  She works from 5:30 in the morning until 11 at night, with million of different projects. She thinks of writing thank you cards and drops off gifts for her friends when they are sick.  She thinks of everyone before herself.  I wish I was more like her... so that brings me to my first goal!!
This week, I will find a little project (re-paint my desk and organize my office) and complete it by next Monday!!!! (not Tuesday :) ha!)

Every Monday think of at least one goal that you would like to achieve that week, before we know it we will have clean houses, happy family and friends and it will be hard to think of something simple to achieve in a week. Hope you all join me!! 











No comments: