Background

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Beginning!

The time as come... it is time to get back into blogging.  I have been so busy with school that this has fallen behind, so why not just erase and start over.  My husband and I  (see above) got married June 18th 2011, and were long distance until April.  Now that we have a few months under our belts together... it's become really fun having your best friend with you EVERYDAY!! At first it was hard, I couldn't sleep, he was hot or moved to much... my quiet time disappeared... my bathroom was taken over... but I learned that having your best friend home to let you vent, love on, and support you is so awesome :) I love Patrick more and more everyday! 

Enough cheesiness... I am not hoping to accomplish anything from this blog just to keep track of pictures, events, condo updates, and letting my friends and family know more and more about what's going on in Knoxville Tn.  Love you all and apologize ahead of time of my poor English (I am dyslexic cut me a break)!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, your family is reading your blog... no more complaining. You are so funny. Keep up the good work.