Background

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sunny days.. counting down

<--- My Brother's amazing adorable baby!!!

Yesterday was the last day of summer school.  I took three grad classes this past summer... it wasn't as awful as it sounds.  The semester coming up, was going to be full because I was going to push for an early graduation in December.  That will not happen anymore (Thanks Navy)... I have to go to Bahrain in the middle of the semester and it would be nearly impossible to finish my thesis and get it approved... SOOO sadly I will be sitting in the stands and watch all of my wonderful friends graduate!!!  I will just have to postpone my hard work award... for May.

There is an upside to this... I do not have to sweat through this semester.. instead I can throw football parties for away games, tailgate for home games, and watch even more football!!! I love football!!! The summer is coming to a close but that only means good things: Football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are around the corner!!!!

No comments: