Background

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friendships!

So for those who didn't know... Molly (my cousin) has started her last year in High School!! She's getting so old and I am so happy for her!! It made me think of all of my high school friends; some married, some with children, and some don't live in Knoxville anymore.  It made me think of all of my friends I have had over the years.

I don't know if everyone has those friends, that when you pick up the phone and call them they act like you have talked to them everyday.  They don't judge you for being busy, or not wanting to talk to anyone.  They are so happy to hear from you they don't even give you a hard time about how long it has been.  I am the worst about keeping up with everyone in my life and I am so thankful to have so many of those people in my life. 

I often think of them, maybe I will post on their Facebook pages, but never really have time to have long telephone convos or trips to take to visit them.  My friends that I have are amazing... in the fact that they don't mind this and love me just the way I am.  It is hard to keep up with everyone from Ole Miss, to Navy buddies, even the ones in Town.  I have a full load everyday with family, school, working, research, clubs, working out, feeding my husband (he eats a lot), and taking care of my hairy children.  On top of all of that, I took up the hobby of writing this blog... which isn't my best work but a work in progress!  I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of my amazball friends and for understanding that our lives are always going to be busy... it isn't how often I see or call you that counts, it's the fact that when you need me I will be there!  Love you guys and I hope everyone enjoys the weekend and the weather!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do have a lot on your plate and I hope that your friends will understand. Love you and Molly!!!