Background

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Georgiana (:

So... still at the parents... because there is still no electricity at the condo!!!  The electrician decided yesterday that he wanted all of the money up front.... and the voice in my head said.. NO sketchy!! Today we are at square one... looking at all new options and having to go with a more expensive quote because the cheapest wasn't reliable.  

So today I am going to introduce you to my kitty, Georgiana! 
Why did I name her Georgiana because those that know me know I love Pride and Prejudice and my first son (Newfoundland pup) is named Mr. Darcy.  Those that also love P&P know Georgiana is Mr. Darcy's sister. When we found out Georgie was a girl, there was no doubt in my mind what her name was going to be!!! 

The reason I choose to talk about her today is because she has decided last night it would be fun to swat at my eyelashes, or maybe she was saying my breath was bad.. either way it was a long night.

 Georgiana -Sleeping.
 Georgiana helping with homework... or she thinks
 Still..... "Helping"
 Georgiana watching TV.... one of her favorite things to do
 Mr. Darcy taking care of kitty at the vet... probably one of the dumbest ideas I have ever had... "Can I schedule both of my pets for the same vet visit?" Add that the the list of.. NEVER DO AGAIN lol!
 More sleeping... this time held in the baby position.
Trouble Maker!