Background

Friday, December 7, 2012

It's Friday!!!






My Husband got back into town last night!!

My Father, who works out of town, will be home this weekend!!
My Brother gets his baby for the weekend!!

YEAH!!! 


So needless to say, EVERYONE IS IN TOWN!!!!

First order of business... Christmas Card Pictures!!! 

Lets back up... First order of business give my little nephew kisses!!! 
Then pictures!!


Saturday:

Run/Walk Jingle Bell 5k with Mr. Darcy and Patrick!!
Christmas Card Pictures
Finish the Christmas decorations/gifts wrap
Work on Final Project!

Sunday:

Church
Brunch
Nap
Christmas Movie with Popcorn!!
Getting Ready for another action packed week!


I am trying to think of goals for the Christmas break.  I have to finish knitting my cousin's scarf and then I am project free.  Maybe learn how to put up crown molding.  FUN!!

Everyone Have A Great Weekend!


No comments: